To keep myself accountable and to excite more readers, this is a quick peek of what’s to come in the next few days:
- e.l.f. Product Review of my most-used and much-beloved make-up products, tools and accessories from this lovely line of cosmetics; it’ll be a good one!
- A post on my essential items; the things I can’t live without…because, well, every girl’s is different!
- What’s in Your Purse? Because I think a look into a bag can tell a lot about a person.
- Traveling savvy, a quick few tips and tricks on how to pack everything you need and your entire skincare routine in a travel-friendly, airport-compliant manner.
- Nails, Nails, Nails! Need I say more?
- Self Improvement Summer, some progress and updates; stay-tuned to hear about my summer mission!
- The much-awaited LUSH products reviews!
Not everything may happen every single day, but I’m figuring out how to post regularly and how to use the greatest invention on the earth: the scheduling posts feature on WordPress! I promise you’ll be getting at least four of these posts within the next few days, and if not, I’ll start posting massively this weekend!
And some upcoming topics – don’t forget that I’m open to suggestions, don’t be afraid to get in touch!
- The rest of the LUSH reviews
- Organizing the top of your dresser
- Clothes and drawers, keeping those panties and bras in check!
- My favorite summer look
- Testing chic, what to wear when you’re taking exams and how to look great when stressed
- Calming, soothing, happy thoughts: the way to keep yourself optimistic day in and day out
- My morning routine/nighttime routine and what works for me!
- My wishlist: the things that are still out of reach.
That’s all for tonight and I hope y’all have had a fabulous weekend! Love from the Big Apple and happy adventuring!