With two more days left in 2014, it’s about time I made a comeback.
I don’t like to play favorites, but I will this time because I want to share with you my favorite beauty discoveries of 2014! Without further ado, here they are (with slight blurbs after each feature and linkage, of course):
- CoverFX Liquid Foundation – I have always needed a foundation that can give me great coverage but not irritate my sensitive skin and while on the pricier side of the scale, CoverFX liquid foundation has definitely given me exactly what I wanted and it’s worth it – a little goes a long way!
- Anastasia Brow Wiz – For a thin-browed girl like me (and my brows have bald spots) this perfect little pencil with the greatest spooly at the end does wonders for my old and tired eyebrows and brings them back to life!
- Rusk Texturizing Spray – Fine hair, don’t care. Rusk Texturizing Spray brings any of my hairstyles to a bigger and bolder level! I love my sample size and am definitely going to repurchase after I run out!
- Suave Root Boost – For $2.88, your roots get VOLUME. And I mean serious volume. My hair stylist usually uses Matrix root boost, and let me tell you, this does the exact same thing for a fraction of the cost! Perfection with every pump.
- TS2 Big Mouth Hair Clips – When you’re doing your own hair, you sometimes need to bring out the big guns and these dual-hinged hair clips are gentle and firm for lasting hold to keep those strays out of the way!
- No.7 Tinted Moisturizer – For a summer wedding, or some sheer coverage that lasts the night, I always reach for this tinted moisturizer with SPF and a lovely color-match tone, it’s perfect for those “lazy days” that still want to be fabulous.
- Alder New York Hair Powder (in Bergamot) – Want to get to that second day hair? Let ANY Hair Powder help you. It’s Made in the USA and all natural and it smells simply divine. Not to mention that it works perfectly through the roots and brings my sad, fine hair back to life after a night of tossing and turning!
- Spornette Little Wonder – I’m not really a fan of teasing, but this teasing brush, with its wide bristles and multi-use handle, are perfect for the beginner who’s just looking for a little extra oomph.
- Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner Pencil – I tend toward the natural looking eye, but this eyeliner is divine. Glides on smooth with such beautiful pigmentation that it rivals any eyeliners of its kind. It really helps my eyes pop and is great to thrown on in a pinch, keep handy and perfect for a wild night out.
- Tocca Florence Eau de Parfum – Every girl needs something that helps them feel great and when I want to feel fabulous, I spritz myself silly with Florence by Tocca. A light floral scent that reminds you of places beyond, it’s the perfect scent to use when you’re headed out during the day and even better with dry down in the evening. All around amazing and I’m absolutely purchasing the full size. Love. Love. Love.
And with days to spare, there you are, my top 10 of 2014!
Anyone have any not on the list? Share in the comments below!
Happy Adventuring and Happy Almost New Year!